It is said that Japanese travelers on a pilgrimage used to stop by a hot spring to soak their feet in hot water to relieve their weariness. This is perhaps the earliest instance of foot detox treatment. After soaking their feet in hot water, the travelers used to feel better and more energetic. It was discovered later that the hot spring water contains many rich minerals that help to relieve pain and fatigue. The same concept is used by today’s wellness centers to help you eliminate stress, promote healing and restore energy. In fact, foot detox in NJ has become very popular, these days. It provides you a feeling of good health and makes your skin look younger and more vibrant. It is also helps to restore your peace of mind. New Jersey foot detox treatment helps to cure a number of conditions, such as, cold and flu, migraine headaches, blemished skin, fatigue, bad breath and body odor. This technique is said to promote good feelings and good health, especially in the Eastern countries. The west is slowly and steadily coming to terms with this ancient natural healing technique.
Ways to Detoxify Your Feet
There are many different ways to get foot detox in NJ. The most popular methods include using foot detox pads and visiting foot detox spas, as they are safe and naturally clean the body. It is always a good idea to get foot detox in NJ from an acclaimed wellness center like New Jersey Colonic.
A foot detoxification process requires the use of ionized foot soaks that are available in health clubs, wellness centers and spas. After soaking your feet in salt water, electricity is used to stimulate the movement of ions. These electrically charged positive and negative ions shoot through your body fat drawing out the toxins from hundreds of pores in your feet. They are released into the water, out of your body boosting your overall health and energy level. Another option is buying foot detox pads at nearby drug stores. If worn overnight, the herbs in the detox pads help in drawing out toxins while you are asleep. Detox pad users experience fewer headaches, less joint pain, and decreased feeling of fatigue.
Both the above methods have a number of physical, mental and sexual benefits. Here is a list of benefits that a foot detox provides.
- Facilitates weight loss
- Improves immune system by boosting oxygen circulation
- Decreases various body aches and pains like headache, joint aches, neck and shoulder aches, etc.
- Cures constipation and other bowel related problems
- Increases the efficiency of the liver, kidney intestines and colon.
- Balances the pH level and gets rid of parasites.
Mental and Sexual Benefits
- Relaxes the mind and facilitates clear thinking.
- Boosts memory and retention power.
- Improves your sleeping pattern by relieving stress and anxiety.
- Increases the overall energy level and reduces the risk of lethargy.
- Decreases toxins and increases libido. This result in confidence and a general feel good factor.
There are a number of benefits of getting a foot detox in NJ. Make sure that you visit an acclaimed wellness center for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.